Monday, June 21, 2010

Syria, Turkey to Boost Agricultural Cooperation
Posted by Zawya
SANA (Syria Arab News Agency)
20 June 2010


Damascus - Syria and Turkey on Sunday reviewed the growing cooperation and friendship ties between them and prospects of developing and upgrading the existing relations in all fields.

That came during a meeting between Prime Minister Mohammad Naji Otri and Turkish Minister of Environment and Forests Veysel Eroglu.

The two sides discussed joint cooperation in irrigation and agriculture fields as well as the investment of available water resources in development process.

They stressed the importance of exchanging technical expertise to carry out irrigation projects and build dams such as dragging Tigris water to Hasaka Province and the Friendship Dam on Orontes River to avert flood threat.

They called for beefing up cooperation in environment protection and forest and natural reserves development.

Later, Assistant to Vice-President Hassan Turkmani met Eroglu.

The two sides agreed on activating cooperation in meteorology, forest fire control and biodiversity preservation.

For his part, Eroglu expressed Turkey's readiness to provide Syria with new irrigation techniques and cooperate in controlling dust and sandstorms.

By R. Raslan / Ghossoun / Zahra

© SANA (Syria Arab News Agency) 2010

News Link: http://www.zawya.com/Story.cfm/sidZAWYA20100621054646/Syria%2C%20Turkey%20to%20Boost%20Agricultural%20Cooperation

1 comment:

Urgent Loan said...

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS