Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jordan discusses agricultural cooperation with Russia and Indonesia
Posted by Zawya
Jordan News Agency - Petra
16 June 2010

Amman - Minister of Agriculture Saeed Masri and Minister of Industry and Trade Amer Hadidi on Wednesday discussed with a delegation from the Russian Ministry of Agriculture, ways of increasing Jordanian exports of fresh fruits and vegetables to the Russian market.

Both sides also reviewed scopes of agricultural relations and means of boosting cooperation between the private sector from the two countries.

Almasri also met with Indonesian Ambassador to Jordan Zainulbahar Noor and discussed bilateral cooperation between Jordan and Indonesia in agricultural fields.

Talks during the meeting also dealt with the possibilities of training Jordanian agricultural engineers and technicians on plant production and forests in Indonesia, increasing mutual exports of fresh fruits and vegetables and exchanging expertise, scientific research in the agricultural domain.

© Jordan News Agency - Petra 2010

News Link: http://www.zawya.com/Story.cfm/sidZAWYA20100617034625/Jordan%20discusses%20agricultural%20cooperation%20with%20Russia%20and%20Indonesia

1 comment:

Urgent Loan said...

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS